måndag 9 maj 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm about to conquer the world (wide web).

Good evening, dear listeners and followers!

I've simply got two things I'd like to tell you;

I've started rehearsing with a band of three great musicians and friends, taking baby steps towards our premiere gig which will happen sometime this summer. I'll let you know when, where and how later on, when we're getting closer. So, stay tuned for that.

Until then, not to sound like a TV commercial, Sirens EP is now on Spotify, as well as on iTunes and several other places in the outer space. It would be stupid to download it from iTunes, though, because the EP is actually still free of charge HERE.
If you still just can't refuse that strong urge to download it from iTunes, I would be more than thankful for the donation. It's like four bucks (=36 SEK) for the whole thing.



















Sleep carefully, drive well.

/Gustaf

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar