söndag 12 juni 2011

Earplugs not included, Da da da music blog and video delays.

God dag.

The live video session I mentioned in a previous post has taken a little more time than I hoped it would. The issues are simply editing, and because I suck at it, I've asked for help. If everything works out correctly, an acoustic version of Sirens should be uploaded within a week! 

What's also coming up is a music video of Horrible Thoughts - as in the second track on the ep. I can't really tell you a lot about this one yet, other than that I'm really excited to see how it unfolds.

Lastly, I would like to mention two great music blogs, starting with Earplugs Not Included who wrote a great review of Sirens EP - CLICK HERE TO READ IT.
The second one is The Da Da Da Music Blog who once in a while have a "Friday Free Feature". This week was my turn, and you can read about it by staring long enough at THIS button. 

I hope you are well.

Recording of acoustic version of Sirens














Love, Gustaf

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar