onsdag 23 januari 2013

SECOND SPACE IS OUT TODAY!

It is not without a hint of a tear in my eye that I today can present to you what I've been working on this past year. It's time for this baby to take its' first small steps out into the world, and into your ears.
To me, it means a lot to finally release my very own first album, something I've dreamt of since I was a kid, playing two-chord punk cover songs in garage bands with childhood friends.
The making of this records has meant a HUGE amount of hard work for a long period of time. A time which I spent mostly by myself in a dark cellar-ish rehearsal space outside of Stockholm, building these songs slowly and steadily into what they are today.
The album is filled with details to discover and layers to peel. It is an album in the sense that the songs blend together with somewhat of a consistent theme. It might take more than one listen to get it, but those albums tend to stick around for a little while longer... Maybe you should listen in headphones first, I don't know.. However:

I hereby give you... SECOND SPACE!

The album is free if you want it to be, however, a small donation would really help me to keep making music in the future. "Pay-what-you-want-with-no-minimum" in other words.

Download/take/buy the album HERE (via Bandcamp)
You can also find it on iTunes or Amazon or wherever you prefer. Google knows.
It will also be on Spotify around mid-day.

If you would like to buy a hard copy of the album, e-mail me, and I'll get back to you with details on how to order.

It means a lot, truly, that you're listening.

Love

- Gustaf Montelius, 23-01-13


TRACK LIST:

1. Intro
2. More Like A Tiger, Less Like A Dove
3. Scene From A Science Fictional Love Story
4. Keep Dreaming On
5. Ice
6. Companions
7. Golden Helmeted Sun
8. Heavy Boots
9. Friend of the Void
10. Pegasus

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar